Private Street Food Evening Walking Tour in Ho Chi Minh City
Enjoy an amazing night out with this 4 hour street food walking tour of Ho Chi Minh City. Meet your local guides in the evening then you will be taken to the streets of the city to explore some of the world's most exciting food cultures, as well as learn how to prepare the best rice pancakes, savor a menu of 9 mouth-watering dishes, special beer, and homemade Vietnamese rice wine and take in the sights, sounds, and smells of Ho Chi Minh City.
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary pick-up and drop off either at your accommodation in districts 1, 3, 4, 5 and 10 or at the Opera House
- All food and drinks during the tour
- Transportation by taxi
- English-speaking street food guide
- Pictures from your tour
- Rain poncho
- Accident insurance
- Private tour
- Hand sanitizer
What's excluded :
- Items of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Street Food Man, 199/23, Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Your local street food guide, who has a huge passion with Vietnamese street food will pick you up at your hotel by taxi then leave the tourist area behind and start your food adventure to non-tourist district, a street food paradise, while tasting ‘Banh Xeo” and “Banh Khot” – The Central, and South’s rice pancake with a lot of fresh Vietnamese vegetables.
Stroll along a street known for its barbecue seafood vendors and head to a local-favorite restaurant to taste the best "bo la lot" (beef in wild betel leaves) or "banh canh Trang Bang"- special pork noodle soup or thick noodles soup with codfish pie which is the speciality from Street Food Man Vinny’s village. Your immersion in mouth-watering food continues as you head to the alleys of food in the heart of street food district and sample a tasty “bot chien", Pan - fried rice cakes with egg and spring onions which is cooked by a local chef with over 25 years experience and then quench your thirst with a sugar cane juice mixed with a little orange.
Next up on your food adventure is Banh Mi - Saigon Baguette. You will experience the perfect fusion of 4 delicious flavors just after the first bite.
Walk into the heart of district 3 and discover the old apartments has the name Nguyen Thien Thuat, which is home to dozens of famous Vietnamese street food that will tempt your stomach. On the corner of Seafood alley, you will sit like the locals, and get munching, crunching, sipping and slurping BBQ seafood (if you are allergic to seafood, it will be replaced by BBQ meat). Have local drinks with Saigon special beer or soft drink, mineral water and homemade Vietnamese rice wine.
Cap off your Saigon street food walking tour at the night flower market by enjoying an amazing dessert which is coconut ice cream, longan ice cream or flan cake with caramel and coffee. Your local guide will take a taxi to go with you get back to your accommodation.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop-off from hotels within District 1, 3, 4, 5, 10. Any pick-ups outside this area will incur an extra charge depending on the location & distance of the hotel.Alternatively, you may make your way to the Saigon Opera House, 7 Lam Son Square, District 1. We will pick you up and drop you off there.Ports
- Bach Dang Port
- Rainbow Bridge Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- A camera is always encouraged, but please take extra care of your camera
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.