Private Street Food Tour In Bogota / 4 Hrs
There is nothing that can define a city better than its urban food and markets, and this tour will take you on a visit to all the most important ones in Bogota. Historically, markets have been an intersection for farmers and citizens, they are the place where the country side and the industrial world meet. In this particular city, markets developed as the place there the history of Bogota was woven. You will visit La Plaza de la Perseverancia, a market that dates back to 1910, when the city was only beginning. After this, you will follow to the Paloquemao Market, the most important place for exchange in the city nowadays. This tour will help you understand both history and the cultural significance these places have had for the Bogota.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private Transportation
- Private Bilingual Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paloquemao, Av. Cdad. de Lima ##25-04, Bogotá, Colombia
Travelers will try typical Colombian fruits and snacks.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Market Square district The Perseverance, 40, Cra. 5 #30 A, Bogotá, Colombia
At this market square, travelers will try buñuelos, tamales and forcha.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Barrio La Candelaria, Calle 10 # 0 15 Bogota, Colombia Llegando por avenida circunvalar preferiblemente., Bogota 111711 Colombia
Travellers will try Merengón or the delicious Obleas for them to end this experience with a dash of sweetness.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: La Redada Miscelanea Cultural, Calle 17 # 2-51, Bogota Colombia
Last but not least, travelers will have the chance to cycle by themselves for them to make their own juice.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Let us know where you are staying, so we can pick you up!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.