Private Sunset Cruise on Sydney Harbour for up to Six Guests
A bucket list item, our Deluxe Sunset Cruise is a two-hour experience on board our luxurious 28-foot vessel, MV BEL. The Deluxe Sunset Cruise is a rare opportunity to soak up Sydney’s most picturesque views, with a hint of romance.
Take in the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and stunning cityscape while sipping on Sparkling Brut. Nibble on fine provedore from a complimentary hamper while watching the sky transform into a spectacle of colour. To help make your evening truly unforgettable our Skipper will happily stop for photographs at vantage points along the way.
We invite you to bring additional food and BYO beverages on board should you wish to enjoy dinner aboard the cruise. No voyage is complete without ambiance, so please utilise the iPad on board which plays your choice of music on Spotify!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private Cruise for up to six guests
- Complimentary bottle of sparkling wine per two guests
- Complimentary Cheese Platter
- Complimentary Bottled water and soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Athol Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get picked up by your own superyacht Captain and board your private luxury vessel
Pass By: Barangaroo Reserve, Hickson Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the beautiful waterfront of Barangaroo Reserve
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get up close and underneath the largest steel arch bridge of the world
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get up close to the Sydney Opera House from the water and get amazing photo opportunities
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the foreshore of the stunning Royal Botanic Garden
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Stop just in front of this beautiful headland to get amazing photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera house. Our friendly skipper is more than happy to take a group photo for you!
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Woolloomooloo Wharf, 6 Cowper Wharf Rd Woolloomooloo, Sydney, New South Wales 2011 Australia
Cruise into Woolloomooloo and get up close to the historic finger wharf and the home of an international superstar!
Pass By: Garden Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Cruise past Garden Island, Sydney's biggest naval base and get up close to Australia's battleships.
Stop At: Athol Bay Beach, Mosman, New South Wales Australia
Explore some of the best harbour beaches sydney has to offer and forget you are in a city for a moment and get magnificent views of the Sydney city skyline at the same time
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.