Private Suzhou Hiking tour with Luxiang Ancient Village by Taihu Lake
Suzhou is not only a famous historical and cultural city, but also a scenic spots of natural beauty located on the shore of Tai Lake. This tour help you to get back to nature and head to an ancient hidden village in Dongshan. The itinerary includes the hiking treck in Twenty-four Bend, Luxiang Ancient Village. Search for a different Suzhou and take the best memories of Taihu Lake culture and nature with you!
1.Hike through beautiful scenic area with tea plantations, ginko forests and local villages
2.Have a spectacular view of Taihu Lake
3.Wander in Luxiang Ancient Village
4.Eat as a local and learn to make Wonton
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide & driver
- Admission to the indicated attractions
- Lunch - Wonton
- Entry/Admission - Luxiang Ancient Village
- Entry/Admission - Dongshan Township
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dongshan Scenic Resort, No.33 Qiyuan Road, Dongshan Town, Wuzhong District, Suzhou 215107 China
Your tour guide will be welcoming you at your hotel at 08:30 a.m. Then, transfer to Twenty-four Bend of Dongshan and start the one-day hiking tour in Suzhou.
Twenty-four Bend on Moli Peak of Dongshan, nearly 300m high, all the way across the tea fields and fruits tree farms. Hiking up to the peak, you may explore the local's fruit farms near the villages, as well as discovering many other interests along the hiking tracks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Luxiang Ancient Village, Bank of Taihu Lake, Dongting Hill, Wuzhong District, Suzhou 215164 China
Luxiang Ancient Village, an age-old but very well preserved water town with a history of more than 800 years. It attracts lots of tourists for its long alleys, archways in various styles, and fine stone carvings. It is a town with a profound cultural background and astonishing achievements. The most famous villager from Luxiang Ancient Village probably would be Wang Ao(王鳌), the prestigious prime minister in Ming Dynasty.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dongshan Township, Wuzhong District, Suzhou China
Visit the local farmer’s home and learn to make Wonton.
Wonton(馄饨) can be dated back to the Han Dynasty over 2000 years ago. Wonton wrapper is thinner than dumpling’s and looks crystal after cooking. Until now, wonton have different name in different districts. For example, in Sichuan Province, it is called Chaoshou(抄手), but people in Shanghai, south Jiangsu and Zhejiang province call it "wěn tēn", which is similar to the pronunciation in Cantonese.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will pick you up from hotels centrally located in Suzhou.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.