Private Sydney at Night Cruise for up to Six Guests
Our Sydney by Night Cruise is a one-hour Harbour Cruise showcasing our city in a very picturesque setting.
This is an unique opportunity to Experience the city lights reflecting of the water at night. Take in the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and stunning cityscape at night while cuddling up under a blanket with a complimentary glass of Sparkling Brut in hand. Watch the harbour city go to sleep at night from a very serene and romantic setting. To help you make your evening truly unforgettable our Skipper will happily stop for photographs at vantage points along the way.
You will be cruising on board the MV BEL. MV BEL is 28 feet of pure sophistication. She is beaituful as she is unique, designed to embody the look and feel of a Venetian style motor cruiser. Built in Sydney, MV BEL presents guests the opportunity to step inside another world.
We invite you to bring additional food on board should you wish to enjoy dinner aboard the cruise.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottle of Sparkling wine
- Bottled water
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get picked up by your own superyacht Captain and board your private luxury vessel
Stop At: Barangaroo Reserve, Hickson Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the beautiful waterfront of Barangaroo Reserve
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get up close and underneath the largest steel arch bridge of the world
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get up close to the Sydney Opera House from the water and get amazing photo opportunities
Stop At: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the foreshore of the stunning Royal Botanic Garden
Stop At: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Stop just in front of this beautiful headland to get amazing photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera house. Our friendly skipper is more than happy to take a group photo for you!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Woolloomooloo Wharf, 6 Cowper Wharf Rd Woolloomooloo, Sydney, New South Wales 2011 Australia
Cruise into Woolloomooloo and get up close to the historic finger wharf and the home of an international superstar!
Stop At: Garden Island, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Cruise past Garden Island, Sydney's biggest naval base and get up close to Australia's battleships.
Departure Point :1 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our practices are in line with the New South Wales Government requirements.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.