Private Sydney Harbour VIVID Cruise Including Sparking Wine
From the 6th of August 2021 until the 28th of August 2021, Sydney transforms into a spectacle of colour for the VIVID Festival of light.
Blow away someone special and see the city in a new form during this private VIVID cruise for two. You will be cruising on board the dreamboat MV BEL, a gorgeous 28 foot Italian-style vessel with your own private skipper. Watch as the nation's largest city goes to sleep for the night and light up with thousands of twinkling lights, including the world-famous Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. As you cruise, rug up under a blanket with a complimentary glass of sparkling Brut in hand, and soak in the romantic ambience. Your skipper will happily stop at iconic sights to immortalise the magical moment.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottle of Sparkling wine
- 1-Hour VIVID Experience on Sydney Harbour
- Expert Professional Guide
- Bottled Water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get picked up by your own superyacht Captain and board your private luxury vessel
Pass By: Barangaroo Reserve, Hickson Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the beautiful waterfront of Barangaroo Reserve
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get up close and underneath the largest steel arch bridge of the world
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get up close to the Sydney Opera House from the water and get amazing photo opportunities
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Stop just in front of this beautiful headland to get amazing photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera house. Our friendly skipper is more than happy to take a group photo for you!
Pass By: Kirribilli House, 109 Kirribilli Ave, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
Cruise past the Iconic Kirribili House, a unique waterfront property located in Sydney Harbour
Departure Point :1 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions that are deemed safe. please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Our practices are in line with the New South Wales Government requirements
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.