Private Szekesfehervar and Veszprem day trip
This exciting tour will start and conclude at your accommodation in Budapest. This is a private tour with the historic towns of Szekesfehervar and Veszprem nestled in the Bakony Hills North of Lake Balaton.
With your tour guide you will be able to discover the town of Veszprem as well as see the countryside.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
Your first stop will be the charming town of Szekesfehervar, it was a former royal residence as well as the capital of Hungary in the middle ages, now boasts nice walking streets and quaint cafes and monuments. Your next town to visit will be Veszprem, just 75 miles (120 km) west of Budapest, the idyllic city and one of Hungary’s most historic destinations.
Frequently known as “the City of Queens,” because Hungary’s queens were crowned in the city's St. Michael’s Cathedral during the medieval period, Veszprem was also home to Hungary’s very first university. Today, the city, offers visitors a passport back in time.
The scenery around the town is the rolling Bakony Hills. Once you arrive, begin your introduction to the city by strolling through the Castle Hill district. From this lofty perspective, you’ll be able to drink in the views of the lovely countryside.
The tour continues with a stop at a traditional csárda (tavern), where you can sample classic Hungarian dishes and indulge in some exceptional local wines.
The tour concludes when you’re dropped off directly at your Budapest accommodation in the evening.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your Budapest accommodation.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Hungary COVID 19 cases were very low throughout the pandemic as very strict measures were introduced early, making Hungary one of the safest country to visit in the world. Our tour is private which gives the extra safety to our customers. Our guides/drivers temperatures also regularly checked.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.