Private Taj Mahal Day Trip By High Speed Train With Meals
Agra is a small and scenic city in India’s northern state of Uttar Pradesh, most famous for its star attraction: the Taj Mahal. During this comfortable and action-packed visit from Delhi, you’ll be whisked from your hotel to India’s sleek, high-speed rail to travel to Agra in style. Enjoy a private guide and driver as you spend hours exploring the Mughal monument of love, followed by Agra Fort.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- All Monuments Entrance Fees
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Catch the fast train from Delhi's Nizamuddin Station and get a meet and greet from a representative to help you settle on board. Then, enjoy a free breakfast as you travel to Agra at speed.
Meet your private guide on arrival, and make your way to the marble mausoleum of the Taj Mahal, built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. Continue to Agra Fort to explore the UNESCO World Heritage monument before lunch at a luxury restaurant.
Next, visit the "Baby Taj" of the Etimad-ud-Daulah or watch the sun set over the Taj Mahal from the Mehtab Bagh. Board the train back to Delhi and get served dinner on the return journey.
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.