Private Tajmahal tour with chambal safari
This tour good for nature lovers who will see tajmahal world heritage unesco site
And wonderful trip of chambal safari enroute bateshwar ( holi place)
- enjoy your journey in a.c vehicle
- professional and knowledgable guide in entire tour
- water bottles and soft drinks keep you hydrated
- hesstle free journey
- good for adventure and nature lover.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- A. C vehicle in entire journey
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch ( in buffet)
- Private transportation
- Guide services
- Door to door service
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tdi Mall, Taj Mahal Road, Agra 282001 India
Early morning our guide and driver will pick you from agra hotel then we go to see the ultimate view of tajmahal sunrise ,spend enough time there ,take photos, listen your guide about history, culture ask questions as many as you want.
Drive To Bateshwar Early morning after breakfast drive for 1.5 hrs ,enroute stop to visit Bateshwar - A town famous for a series of Lord Shiva temples and an annual cattle fair. For the wildlife lovers this tour product gives the opportunity to see the Alligators, crocodiles, fresh water dolphins and other fauna of the Chambal river while doing safari with the naturalist. Here on the bank of river Yamuna you will see a string of temples mostly dedicated to lord Shiva, some of these temples date back to 12th century, but of course with passage of time some are non existing and some other are in a dilipidated condition, some of them are intact and they are said to be 101 in number. The main temple has thousands of bells made of brass making a wonderful chime when struck together. 12 AM : Lunch After the visit is over a drive for 20 minutes up to a Eco friendly lodge,where a steaming lunch is waiting.1 PM : Chambal Safari After lunch we proceed to the river Chambal covering a distance of 20 kms, duration of safari will be two hours, you will be taken on river safari on a motorized boat fully equipped with all vital equipment and a naturalist,Here you can spot Gharials basking in the sun. The naturalist will brief you about the flora and fauna of this river.This safari is also home to migratory birds and you will get to see some exotic species of birds over here.5 PM : Return to Agra.After safari we return back to the hotel in Agra ending a long and prolong day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from agra hotel and drop to agra hotelAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.