Private Tbilisi and Mtskheta City Tour
Visit the modern and ancient capitals of Georgia in a one-day tour to Tbilisi and Mtskheta. See excellent panoramic views with information about history, culture and traditions of Georgia,get a chance to taste real local traditional dishes and wine.
Excursion in Mtskheta
Excursion in Tbilisi
Professional and Certified Guide
Georgian traditional snacks/Water
We provide insurance for our guests
Our Tour is Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
During this tour we will take you to the most beautiful and historical places in Tbilisi. Where you will be able to explore Georgian architecture, culture and traditions. After Tbilisi walking tour we will visit cultural monuments of Mtskheta: Jvari Monastery, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and Samtavro Monastery. We will walk in the ancient city with beautiful streets full of souvenir stores and local tasty snacks like Churchkhela and Tklapi.
• Samtavro Monastery
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Excursion in Mtskheta
- Excursion in Tbilisi
- Professional and Certified Guide
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- We provide insurance for our guests
- Our Tour is Eco-Friendly and Sustainable
What's excluded :
- Dinner - Dinner(Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tbilisi, Tbilisi
Tbilisi is the capital of the country of Georgia. Its cobblestoned old town reflects a long, complicated history, with periods under Persian and Russian rule. Its diverse architecture encompasses Eastern Orthodox churches, ornate art nouveau buildings and Soviet Modernist structures. Looming over it all are Narikala, a reconstructed 4th-century fortress, and Kartlis Deda, an iconic statue of the “Mother of Georgia.”
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mtskheta, Mtskheta, Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region
During this tour traveler will visit cultural monuments of Mtskheta, which are under the protection of “UNESCO” and refer to the World Heritage. Jvari Monastery, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Samtavro Monastery Walk in the ancient city with beautiful streets full of souvenir stores and local tasty stuff like Churchkhela and Tklapi.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our guest from any hotel in Tbilisi.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/22/2019 - 10/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.