Private Terezin Small-Group Tour from Prague
Take a private small-group tour from Prague to Terezín (Theresienstadt), which was built in the 1790s by Habsburg Emperor Joseph II as a fortress to guard the Northern approaches to the Bohemian heartlands. Learn about the small fortress, which forms part of the Terezín fortification system and was used in World War II as a prison and place of punishment for both military and political prisoners. As a concentration, transit camp and a ghetto, it was used for Jews from the Protectorate of Bohemia and Moravia, and later also from Germany, Austria, the Netherlands, Denmark and Slovakia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Optional driving from Terezín to Litoměřice (3km north of Terezín). Litoměřice is a good place to have lunch (the square has a choice of good eateries) as eating in Terezín is very limited.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (from 160CZK/person)
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide - 20€/hour
- Entry/Admission - Terezin Memorial
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Terezin Memorial, Principova alej 304, Terezin 411 55 Czech Republic
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
usually 9.00am, but fully flexible recommended pick-up time: from 8am to 2pm.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.