Private Tigre Delta, Northern Buenos Aires & San Isidro
Enjoy a private Tigre Delta tour including the comfort of a private car or van (depending oon the large of your group) and private motor boat just for your and your friends. The tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off and a professional guide. The starting point for a visit to Tigre Delta is a city called Tigre, it will surprise you with its peaceful atmosphere. Explore "San Isidro", which is a colonial district and "Puerto de Frutos", an open air market, by the side of the river. It is a typical place where locals spend week ends. Get in a private motor boat (just for you and your family/friends) and sail for 1 hour through different rivers and streams, sailing far away from the beaten tracks visited by tourists. You can stop in a restaurant inside of the Delta, enjoying delicious local meal in a deck by the side of the river, far away from the noise of the city (Price of the lunch is not included in the price of the tour).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle (By car for groups up to 4 passengers and by van for larger groups)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Espacio Memoria y Derechos Humanos ex Esma, Av. Del Libertador, 8151, Buenos Aires 1046 Argentina
Became in a Memorial Place it used to be a "Clandestine Center of Detention" duribg the dictatorship time
Pass By: Vicente Lopez, Vicente Lopez, Capital Federal District
Following the cost line of "Rio de la Plata" river you will know places outside of the beaten tracks.
Stop At: San Isidro, San Isidro, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Colonial Quarter full of fresh air and ancient mansiones.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Quinta Los Ombues, Calle Adrian Beccar Varela 774, San Isidro B1642DMD Argentina
Nowadays a museum, this house used to be a summerhouse where th high society used to spend hollidays.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Catedral de San Isidro, Avenida Del Libertador 16200, San Isidro B1642CKV Argentina
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Puerto de Frutos, Calle Sarmiento 160, Tigre B1648APD Argentina
Open air market where the people who leave inside the Delta sell products.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Tigre, Tigre, Province of Buenos Aires, Central Argentina
Once in TIgre City we take a private boat.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal " Benito Quinquela Martin"
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This tour does not involve crowded areas, the vhicles (car and boat) are private, just for you and the tour guide.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.