Private Toronto Guided City Tour
Learn about the history of Toronto and Canada in comfort and relaxation of your Private Tour with your own licensed tour guide! See all the major attractions and highlights only found in Toronto, and never miss a photo opportunity.
Please note: Tour is priced per group. Choose between a luxury car that seats up to 3 guests or a luxury SUV that seats up to 5 guests.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hand Sanitizer
- Certified Driver/Guide
- Luxury Vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: CN Tower, 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9 Canada
Get wondrous views of the famous CN Tower!
Pass By: Rogers Centre, 3200-1 Blue Jays Way, Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J1 Canada
See the stadium where many baseball games are played
Pass By: Ripley's Aquarium of Canada, 288 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9 Canada
See Ripley's Aquarium!
Pass By: Harbourfront, Toronto, ON, Canada
Enjoy a view of Toronto's famous waterfront!
Pass By: Fort York National Historic Site, 250 Fort York Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3K9 Canada
Drive past Fort York!
Pass By: Hockey Hall of Fame, Brookfield Place - Concourse Level 30 Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1X8 Canada
Drive past Toronto's Hockey Hall of Fame
Pass By: Financial District, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Drive through the Financial District
Pass By: Chinatown, Spadina and Dundas (From Queen to College and east and west of Spadina), Toronto, Ontario M5T 2E9 Canada
Drive through ChinaTown
Pass By: Kensington Market, Toronto, Ontario Canada
Drive through the famous Kensington Market
Pass By: Distillery District, Distillery District, Toronto, Ontario
Drive through Toronto's historic district!
Pass By: St. Lawrence Market, 92-95 Front St. E., Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C4 Canada
Drive past St. Lawrence Market
Pass By: Toronto City Hall 100 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2N1 Canada
Drive past Toronto's current City Hall
Pass By: Old City Hall, 60 Queen St W, Toronto, Ontario M5H 2M3 Canada
Drive past Toronto's Old City Hall
Pass By: Roy Thomson Hall, 60 Simcoe St (at King St. W.), Toronto, Ontario M5J 2H5 Canada
Drive past Toronto's Roy Thompson Hall
Pass By: CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto Eaton Centre Gallery 220 Yonge St Suite 110, Toronto, Ontario M5B 2H1 Canada
Drive past Toronto's Eaton Centre Shopping Mall
Pass By: Yorkville Village, Bordered by Avenue Rd. Yonge and Bloor Sts., and Yorkville Ave., Toronto, Ontario M5R 3L2 Canada
Drive through Yorkville Village, one Canada's most luxurious shopping areas!
Pass By: Casa Loma, 1 Austin Terrace, Toronto, Ontario M5R 1X8 Canada
Drive past Toronto's Casa Loma
Departure Point :55 York St, Toronto, ON M5J 1R7, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Masks are mandatory for all travellers. If you do not have one, we offer them at an additional cost.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.