Private tour : Brussels and Antwerp Art Nouveau Heritage focus on Victor Horta
Did you know that Art Nouveau was born in Belgium? After your driver and your guide will pick you up at the lobby of your hotel, enjoy a personalized private Art Nouveau tour in Brussels and in Antwerp. During this tour, you will visit Victor Horta’s house (only from 2 pm till 5.30pm, not on Mondays) and/or a house he designed for his friend Eugène Autrique (only from Wednesday till Sunday, from 12 until 6 pm). Moreover, you will visit several Art Nouveau districts, such as sq. Ambiorix, Ixelles Ponds and Ixelles Trinité district.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( memling, Groeningen, Boat trip)
- You will also see the most beautiful Art Nouveau houses in Antwerp south district and your guide will explain you the historical context of this amazing style. In Antwerp, you will also visit the historical city centre with its mix of old and modern styles. Don’t miss Zaha Hadid’s “Havenhuis” in the area of the second European biggest harbor.
Please note that all our tours might be adapted to you and to your preferences. Don’t hesitate to ask if you want to visit another place for example.
After the visit, the guide and the driver Will drop you off at your hotel or elsewhere in Brussels.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
any address in BrusselsAirports
- Brussels Airport, A201, Zaventem 1930 Belgium
- brussels port
Departure Time :you can choose your departure time,but is preferable between 11h and 12h.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.