Private Tour : Hanoi Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter
Cuisine is a part of culture that is the reason why to experience a culture one must experience their cuisine
also. You can go eat by yourself but you will get much more than your expectation after our tours such as:
More understanding about Vietnamese cuisine via introduction of tour guides.
More understanding about Vietnamese culture.
Best local insight into our city.
A unique experience!
We depart everyday (RAIN or SHINE, ALL OF OUR TOURS RUN AS SCHEDULED).
Special tour itinerary.
Enthusiastic, Experienced English speaking tour guides.
Great variety of food selection.
All of them make us different.
per adult from
What's included :
- From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks.
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide.
- Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old Quarter.
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
- Drop- off services.
Meet tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hour walking tour.
- Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons.
- Tour guides discuss any food allergies before starting tour and tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine,
Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring.
Tour guides will take tourists to eat at lots of special corners , alleys and restaurants of The Old
Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourself to try variety of street foods and drinks such
as:Bún chả ( Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò,gà ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), Bún ốc (Snail
noodle soup), Bánh cuốn ( Steamed rice papper rolls), Bánh gối ( Pillow cake), Nem rán ( Fried
spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp cake), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè ( Sweet gruel soup),
Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối ( Sweet potato,Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm (
Mixture fresh-fruit), Bia Hơi (Fresh beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) …….
- Tour ends at Hoan Kiếm Lake or anywhere convenient for tourists to return, and then tour guides
will show them how to get back your hotels/hostels.
• Street Food, 12, Ngo Thi Nham Street, Hai Ba Trung District, Hàng Bài, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.