Private Tour 2 : Ephesus and Artemission Temple Tour
Why Private Tours with us ?
- NO HIDDEN COSTS. Our tours include ENTRANCE FEES, Private Professional Licenced Tour guide, A/C transportations, Pick up and drop off, All tax and handling fees
- You will decide on departure time.
- Our tour guide will meet you at the port with your name sign.
- Our professional tour guide and A/C vehicle will be with you from arrival till departure.
- Our professional guide will be with you in the sites.
- You will have flexibilty to spend how much time you want in each site and make small changes on the itinerary.
- You do not have to wait for other group members.
- You will have a chance to make stops to have pictues during the tour.
- Our Private tour rates are more reasonable than cruise shore tours.
- You will have several alternatives to taste famous Turkish Delicious foods, if you want to have lunch during your trip
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- ENTRANCE FEES ( Your Tour guide will have Pre-Paid tickets to skip the lines )
- Private transportation with A/C vehicles
- Parking fees
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional services
- Tips to driver and tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Your private guide will meet you at Kusadasi port or hotel with a sign written “Your Name“ on it, anytime you want. After greeting, we will have 20 mins drive to Ephesus.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
We will start visiting one of the main highlights in Turkey, Ephesus, one of the 12 cities of Ionian League (an ancient Greek district on the western coast of Asia Minor) is located near Izmir. As a port city it was a major departure point for trade routes into Asia Minor.
Walk through history along marble streets lined with wonderful public buildings, among them The State Agora, Odeon, Memnius Monument, the Temple of Domitian, , Polio Fountain, Curetes Street, The Trajan Fountain, The Baths of Scholastica, Hadrian Temple, Latrina, Celcus Library, the gate of Mihridates and Mazues, Commercial Agora and The Grand Theater are two of the most impressive buildings in Ephesus. Grand theatre was built in 3rd century B.C and it was later expanded to 24.000 spectators by the Romans in the 1st century A.D.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
We will stop at Artemis Temple where used to be one of the seven wonders of the ancient world as our last stop before drive back to Kusadasi town center and port.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kusadasi Gazi Begendi Park, Turgut Ozal Blv., Kusadasi Turkey
Drive through Gazi begendi park where you will have the best view of Kusadasi town, Marina and Kusadasi port. Drop of to your hotel or Kusadasi port or Kusadasi town center
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up Points : Cruise guests from Kusadasi Cruise Terminal / Hotel guests from their hotel lobbyPorts
- Ege Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:10, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/24/2020 - 8/3/2022
Monday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 07:30 AM - 01:30 PM Sunday: 07:30 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.