Private Tour: Bai Dinh Pagoda & Trang An Grottoes, Full Day From Hanoi
Tour Trang An, an eco-tourist attraction located in the east of Ninh Binh, which boasts an area of 2000 ha, and is considered Halong Bay on land. Visit Bai Dinh temple spiritual and cultural complex with its remarkable Buddha statues.
Visit Trang An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Ride in an electric car at Bai Dinh pagoda
Enjoy a boat trip through the amazing caves of Trang An
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Private Transfer by A/C modern Car, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An - Hanoi
- A fully escorted tour with professional, English-speaking guide.
- A lavish buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- 2 bottles of water per person
- All entrance fees indicated in the itinerary
- Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Boat trip in Trang An
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Bai Dinh Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tips for tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Anything not indicated in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
Trang An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upon on arrival, take a boat trip along Trang An river to enjoy the cave complex. The scenery of Trang An is a unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky. The boat trip will last between two to three hours, and you will be rowed by local people.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bai Dinh Pagoda, Gia Vien District, Gia Sinh Vietnam
ai Dinh Pagoda, which has hundreds of Buddhist statues including the biggest statue of Buddha made in bronze standing 10 meters tall. After that, it's time to take a break and have lunch at a local restaurant serving traditional Ninh Binh goat's meat dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Local Tours Vietnam, 39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the guests in Old Quarter Hanoi
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.