Private Tour Baja Jeep 4x4 Adventure at Los Cabos
Admire the beautiful scenes of the desert while driving your own 4X4 Jeep. Go beyond the limits of adventure and excitement on this spectacular drive along the desert. We will drive through Santiago, a beautiful and colorful small town that’s one of the oldest missions in Cabo. Then stop at Fox Canyon to discover an oasis in the tropical desert. Walk along a river, discover water slides and a waterfall where you can take a refreshing swim. After so much adventure you are sure to be hungry. Have lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy some authentic Mexican food. And you can still have more fun on the way back before the tour ends.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Lunch - Traditional Baja Mexican food. Fish or Shrimp Tacos with salsa, chips and guacamole. Vegetarian option available.
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Park entrance fees
- Automatic 4x4 jeep
- Entry/Admission - Rancho Ecologico Sol de Mayo
- Entry/Admission - Los Agaves
What's excluded :
- Personal Expences
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Caduano, Caduano, Los Cabos, Baja California
We take the caduaño off road where you will have a sense of Baja Desert
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Miraflores, BCS, Mexico
Just 32 km from the airport of Los Cabos is located the town of Miraflores, at the foot of the Sierra de la Laguna converted today into a Biosphere Reserve.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santiago, BCS, Mexico
Discover the hidden treasures and the oasis of Santiago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Rancho Ecologico Sol de Mayo, Calle Guadalupe Victoria 410-B, Santiago 23500 Mexico
Stop at Fox Canyon a natural oasis to see the waterfalls and refresh your self in the clear waters of the waterfall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tropic of Cancer, Carretera San Jose del Cabo-La Paz, 23400 Mexico
The tropic of Cancer is one of the two imaginary lines drawn around the earth's sphere and parallel to the equator. There are two tropics, Cancer and Capricorn, the origin of "Tropicos" comes from the Greek "Trepomai", which means return! In summer or winter solstice the sun appears to return, this happens at noon at least once a year.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Los Agaves, Miraflores, BCS, Mexico
Enjoy a great lunch in los Agaves Restaurant, traditional Mexican food at Miraflores town.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If you're a cruise ship passenger, the directions for meeting point will be:Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it, and you will be in Plaza Gali parking lot just in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot there is an OXXO (convenience store) we can meet you there.We do offer pickups in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not provide pick-ups for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area, we do offer pick-ups. If Airbnb is outside of the tourist area, we set a meeting point.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Port
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years old
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old
- If you wish to drive a Jeep, you must present a valid driver's license
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Price is per Jeep, based on 3 people max per vehicle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mask available for sale in the case it is needed. If the client wishes to change lunch for a box lunch (where applicable), these will be available with 24-hour advance notice from the client. We will reduce the capacity to 50% of clients and promote private tours to have a healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.