Private Tour: Bangkok by Boat
We’ll start by taking a boat to Bangkok’s biggest and most popular fruit and flower market, Pak Klong Talad, where you’ll view a kaleidoscope of colors amidst the shops and vendors. We’ll then continue by Tuk Tuk to Wat Pho, Bangkok’s oldest temple, and one of its largest temple complexes. You’ll see the biggest reclining Buddha in Thailand, measuring 46 metres and covered in gold leaf.
A ferry crossing will take us to Wat Arun, also known as the Temple of Dawn, one of the most stunning temples in Thailand. We’ll explore the grounds of the temple on the bank of the Chao Phraya River and observe its impressive architecture and ceramic covered Pagoda.
Finally back to your hotel by taxi boat and skytrain.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission Fees
- Long tail boat to Wat Arun
- Local guide
- Roundtrip transfers from centrally located Bangkok hotels
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Wat Po Thai Traditional Massage School Sukhumvit
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Massage Fee as optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Po Thai Traditional Massage School Sukhumvit, 1/54-55 Soi39, Sukhumvit Rd. Klongtan-nua,Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Thailand
The Wat Pho or “Temple of the Reclining Buddha” is one of Bangkok’s most attractive temples. It is a much visited temple complex due to its location immediately South of the Grand Palace and the huge Reclining Buddha image it houses.
The temple that is officially named Wat Phra Chetuphon Wimonmangkhalaram is one of the six temples in Thailand that are of the highest grade of the first class Royal temples.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
One of Bangkok’s most famous landmarks and known from many postcards, the Wat Arun is best known for its massive prang, a tower on the Chao Phra river bank built in Khmer architectural style. The prang with its height of more than 80 meters is the highest in Thailand.
The Wat Arun, commonly known as “the Temple of Dawn”, is one of only six temples of the highest grade of the first class Royal Temples, and therefore one of Thailand’s most revered temples
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Jakkrapet Road, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
Pak Khlong Talat is a market in Bangkok, Thailand, that sells flowers, fruits, and vegetables. It is the primary flower market of Bangkok and has been cited as a "place of symbolic value" to Bangkok residents. It is on Chak Phet Road and adjacent side-streets, close to Memorial Bridge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up from all hotels in the Bangkok cosmopolitan area
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant 2 and younger are complimentary.
- Price for children ages 2-11 years applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.