Private Tour: Beaches of Bali and Sunset at Uluwatu Temple with Kecak Dance Show
Visit the most popular temple in Bali on this full-day private tour. You will visit Uluwatu Temple and the famous Kuta region, located in the regency of Badung which is located in the South of the island of Bali. Beaches you will visit include Nusa Dua Beach and Padang Padang Beach. At Uluwatu Temple you will witness an amazing sunset as well as the Kecak fire dance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will be picked up from your accommodation between 12pm - 1pm depending on where you are staying in Bali. Your private driver/guide will discuss your tour with you before you set off for the afternoon.
First you will visit will Nusa Dua Beach. This is a fantastic beach with lovely white sand and beautiful clear water. On the way to Uluwatu Temple you will stop at Padang Padang Beach which was one of the locations from the Julia Roberts movie “Eat, Pray, Love” and is a popular place for tourists. This beach is a small beach with white sand and crystal clear water being a paradise for surfers.
About a 10-minute drive from Padang Padang Beach you will reach Uluwatu Temple you can see an amazing sunset from the side of the cliff. You will be able to watch a traditional Balinese Kecak dance before heading back to your accommodation at around 8pm.
Departure Point :Your Hotel or Villa in Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar or Ubud
Departure Time :Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa dua, Sanur and Denpasar areas: 1pm
Return Detail :Your Hotel or Villa in Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Denpasar or Ubud
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.