Private Tour: Ben Tre Excursion - Mekong Delta Full Day
The Mekong Delta has a very justified reputation as the 'rice bowl' of Vietnam. This lush, fertile region in the South of Vietnam is characterised by its intricate water ways, floating markets, sweet delicious fruit and laid back lifestyle. So, if you are loving life in Ho Chi Minh but longing for a change of pace, or if you just want to experience a more traditional Vietnamese lifestyle, in touch with the fabulous nature of the Ben Tre Province, then this day trip is for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- In the morning, leave the hustle and bustle of the big city behind as the scenery is gradually replaced with rice paddies and rural villages on your drive to BenTre. En route, we’ll stop and pay a short visit to a wet market in Ben Tre. Taking a boat trip around Ben Tre islets to sight-seeing local activities on the river. Stop to see how people to make bricks, salt. Then, continue taking a boat to Cai Son and Nhon Thanh creeks to visit some family making mats. Take motor cart (xe lôi) passing by rice fields and vegetable plains to know the local people’s life in the country. After that, take a rest and have lunch at Mr. Hai Ho’s House. You will find the South-East people’s hospitality and enjoy their simple and healthy food that surely makes your trip even more enjoyable. After Vietnamese lunch, you will take a rowing-boat along water palm creek and Cai Coi creek. Return to Bentre city for heading back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Your selected hotels
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.