Private Tour: Brest City - Brest Hero Fortress
Visit Brest city and Brest Fortress. Brest is one of the oldest cities in Belarus. Brest fortress is the main attraction for travelers visiting Brest. Built in 1836, it went down in history thanks to the heroic defence of the Red Army against the Nazis in 1941 year.
Explore Brest and Brest Fortress during a day trip from Minsk.
Enjoy a tour of Brest city and Brest Fortress with a guide, which will tell you interesting stories about Belarus.
Small-group tour with a maximum of 3 people ensures a more personalized experience.
We truly love what we do, that why we do it the best. All you need to do is just book and enjoy your tour!!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver and professional guide in Brest
- Excursion service in Brest and Brest Fortress
- Transport services
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Good mood
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Brest Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Memorial Complex Brest Hero-Fortress
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Memorial Complex Brest Hero-Fortress, Geroyev Oborony Brestskoi Kreposti St., 60, Brest 224018 Belarus
The memorial complex "Brest Hero Fortress" is one of the visit cards of Belarus. The great feat of the Belarusian people is embodied in a single architectural and artistic ensemble of the memorial. Your breath will be taken away already from the main entrance, made in a form of a five-pointed star: the music of the years of war and the voice of Levitan - everything will immerse you in the days of heavy fighting. The sculpture composition "the Thirst", the main monument "the Courage", the Square of Ceremonials, the obelisk-bayonet of 104.5 m height, the ruins of the old fortress, the St. Nicholas Garrison Temple and the Defense Museum will not leave indifferent anyone, and will keep in your heart the memory of this unique place of a Great Feat.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Brest railway station, Leninskiy Rayon, Brest, Belarus
Also you will see the Brest Railway Station, the most beautiful railway station in Belarus. It was built by appointment of the Russian Emperor Alexander III as a real palace. Despite the fact that since that time the station has been rebuilt several times, it has preserved its majestic appearance. And the building is crowned with exactly the same star as the Moscow State University building in Moscow. In addition, the Brest Railway Station today is a real "museum of marble", because it was tiled with marble from the most famous marble deposits of the Soviet Union.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Nicholas Church, Sovetskaya 10, Brest 224005 Belarus
During the tour you will visit the church of St. Nicholas the Miracle-Worker, and find out why even the sailors of the Pacific Fleet sacrificed money for its construction, and why Emperor Nicholas II transferred to this church the list of dead sailors for eternal commemoration.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Holy Cross Church, Shkolnaya St., 1, Brest 225031 Belarus
Also you will see the main Catholic church of the city - the Church of the Triumph of the Holy Cross, as well as the main Orthodox cathedral - the Cathedral of Simeon Stylites of Antioch. We will visit the main squares and streets of Brest and learn about its outstanding inhabitants, as well as the place where in 1939 a joint parade of German and Soviet troops was held.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel or any other address in Minsk.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.