Private Tour: Cairo Full Day Tour from Cairo Airport
This day trip will give you best chance to see Cairo in one day. You will visit Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Temple of Kephren, Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and Khan El Khalili Market.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Coptic Cairo
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance Fees
- Drinks in the restaurant
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Your Egyptologist tour guide will meet you at Cairo airport where you will start your tour by visit Giza plateau. There you will see the Great Pyramids, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, second pyramids of Chephren and the small pyramid of Mykerinos. You will also see the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs Sphinx. The tour includes visit to the valley temple which called the mummification temple.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
You will then have lunch in a large restaurant in Cairo. After that you will visit the Egyptian Museum that which exhibits a collection over 120,000 masterpieces ranging from pre-dynastic era, Pharaonic era to the Greco-roman period in Egypt including the treasures of the child King Tutankhamen, Pharaonic Gods and Goddess.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Coptic Cairo, Cairo Egypt
Mosque of Amr Ibn Al-As which is the first mosque built in Egypt, constructed in AD 642 by the general who conquered Egypt for Islam.
Then it is onto the fortress of Babylon that was built as part of the Roman defence for the city of Memphis, the original fortress town was founded around 30 BC. Next see Abu Serga church, which was here the Holy family sort refuge.
Next you will see Ben Ezra Synagogue which is one of the oldest in Egypt. Set in a shady garden, it was built on the site of 4th-century Christian church. The synagogue was severely damaged by Arabs after the 1967 war with Israel, but it has been almost completely renovated. Then visit The Hanging Church that was built into the walls of the water gate of the Roman fortress and is possibly the oldest Christian church in Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
You can add very nice optional tour for only $25 per person to visit : A wonderful walking tour is next up on your busy day. You will walk through El-Mouez Street in Islamic Cairo, one of the best medieval architectural treasures in the Islamic world to visit Al-Azhar Mosque it was the first mosque established in Cairo 971 , then continue to Bab Zuweila, a medieval gate in Cairo. You will then have about 30 minutes free time in Khan El-Khalili (market in old Cairo) Khan El-Khalili is one of the most interesting bazaars, in whole Middle East. There you will be able to shop for souvenirs from Egypt. You will then be taken back to Cairo airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up point will be at the front of the exit door outside the arrival hall at Cairo airport .Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.