Private Tour: Cariocas Night in Rio de Janeiro
Enjoy the Carioca Night as a Carioca enjoys the night. Feel the magic in the air in night looking at the Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon, Orla da Zona Sul, Downtown and live the nocturnal bohemia in the Arcos da Lapa, the cradle of Rio's samba. Take advantage of this moment to record the most beautiful and enlightened selfies of the tour, besides being a great opportunity to listen and dance to Brazilian rhythms.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Tours, Rua Ministro Vivieros de Castro 32 Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22021-010 Brazil
Discover the Carioca Night in the best way. With your private guide you will visit from Copacabana to Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas, Leblon and Ipanema (stop at the famous Pedra do Arpador). Arriving in Copacabana from the beginning of the beach you can see the lights that are formed along the whole edge and we understand why it is called "the pearl of the Atlantic".
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :From your accomodation
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.