Private Tour Cervantine Route
One of the most invisible Sevillas is the one that takes us through the Cervantine viacrucis. Not being a route of monuments (at least not in its entirety), but being a walk through the novels of the Lepanto manco, the various commemorative plaques often go unnoticed.
On this route, we will not only visit the places where such transcendent novels took place in our literature, such as "The Blissful Ruffian", "Rinconete and Cortadillo" or "Cipión and Berganza", but also visit emblematic sites in the author's life and we will immerse ourselves in the Seville of the Cervantine era, knowing customs of the time and the difficulties of putting in a waist a city that was compared to Rome itself.
A route that lovers of literature will enjoy, but also those profane in Cervantes' life and work will do.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- For groups of more than 10 people, it is mandatory to wear headphones. € 1 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sevilla, Seville Spain
The tourist can see the scenarios where Cervantes was inspired for his different works.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Plaza Nueva, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Avenida de la Constitución, Av. de la Constitución, Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.