Private Tour: Christ the Redemeer, Corcovado Mountain with Beaches
Visit the major highlights such as Chris the Redeemer, Corcovado mountain and the beaches of the area. Operated with a private vehicle and driver, cut through the forests of Tijuca where your ascent and descent will provide great views of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Rio de Janeiro Carnival
What's excluded :
- Or, go up from Van and pay less
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Rio in Tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio in Tours, Rua Paulo VI 336 - Bloco A - 501, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22240-003 Brazil
Travelers will enjoy one of the most complete views of the entire city of Rio de Janeiro. At the foot of one of the seven wonders of the world, the Christ the Redeemer is an art deco statue located at the top of Corcovado mountain where the partial view of the city dazzles visitors.
Then a panoramic view of the most beautiful beaches on the coast of Rio.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Rio de Janeiro Carnival, Avenida Atlantica Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
We start early in the morning with pick up and continue to one of the accesses to Corcovado mountain for the visit of Christ the Redeemer always accompanied by the explanations of your local guide.
After an exciting climb, you reached the top of the mountain. The stairs or the elevator soon arrived at the foot of the magnificent statue of Christ the Redeemer statue where there is free time for photos and to enjoy the stunning panoramic by following to the Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon, to the São Conrado neighborhood where we will see the largest "favela", Rocinha.
After the visit, you return to the car and follow the panoramic and return by Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon to the beach of Barra da Tijuca, São Conrado (photo stop), Belvedere (photo stop) the Niemeyer Avenue, the beach of Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana.
End of tour, drop off
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
at your hotel, at the port and airportPorts
- Porto do Rio de Janeiro
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Rio in Tours tours are operated by qualified, experienced and verbal fluent guides. All Co work are registered with the Ministry of Tourism. (CADASTUR).
- Another access is the Vans that use one of the entrances of the forest to accede to the entrance of the National Park, where the exchange of Vans is obligatory until the monument of Christ the Redeemer. I suggest boarding the Largo do Machado any time between 08:00 am and 7:00 pm
- This tour does NOT include the ticket of the monument, the customer must purchase on the website of Corcovado. In this link the ticket is from the train (Swiss style coghwheel) dated 1884. The train departs every 20 minutes and I suggest you buy it by 9 am during the summer.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The elevators and escalators of the monument to Christ the Redeemer, are temporarily out of order.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.