Private Tour: Custom Snorkeling Tour with Manatee Swim
Take a 3 hour private tour to see the manatee the best way possible. Only your group, the captain, and a swim guide. Come and see nature as intended, privately. Our USCG Master Captains and Swim Guides take you our for an exciting adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Perfect for the special attention you deserve with a customized, private tour.
See all the different wildlife, locations, and beautiful natural environments in the gem of the nature coast. Each tour differs based on what you may see but possibilities include dolphins, manatees, aquatic turtles, snook, tarpon, snapper, water snakes, and several different species of bird; including but not limited to ibis, pelican, ducks, commorant, anhinga, great blue heron, snowy egret, and many more.
Ask about the different area islands; Christmas Island, Banana Island, Parker Island, Buzzard Island and many more. This tour starts at our dock in the north of King's Bay and travels through grasslands, inland waterways, springs, and canals to find the wildlife you would like to see. When we find manatee, we get you into the water to swim with them.
While visitors to the Crystal River Refuge are often surprised by the number of Florida/West Indian Manatees and are thrilled by the variety of surface behavior on display, what draws most people is the opportunity to enter the Manatees watery world to encounter them on a more personal level, an activity commonly referred to as "swimming with manatees." The Crystal River Refuge is part of the much larger Sanctuary for the Marine Mammals of Citrus County. This Refuge is one of the few places where people are permitted to enter the water with manatees. As a Refuge, all activities within its bounds are subject to regulation, and there are very specific regulations that apply to the activity of swimming with the manatees as well. These regulations serve several purposes. They protect the manatees from harassment, and they also happen to provide the best possible chance of a lasting and meaningful encounter.
Departure Point :Manatee Tour and Dive
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- It is required that you arrive 45 minutes prior to the departure time to dawn wetsuits and watch a mandatory 10 minute instructional video.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Manatee Tour and Dive