Private tour: Deep day tour of The Summer Palace
Imperial Garden of China Empire Era
Tour guides are from the Gold Medal tour guide office.
A full range exploration of every scenic spots.
A private tour just prepared for you!
No shopping tour
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry tickets of the Summer Palace
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Subway fees for the round trip to the Summer Palace
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Hotel accommodation and breakfast
- Lunch and any Drinks in the trip
- Tips for the guide
- Fees incurred by free activities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Besides enjoy the scenery of the royal gardens of the Qing Dynasty, you can also learn about the history and culture hidden behind this garden.
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up the guests who stay in a hotel near the subway in the Beijing downtown area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.