Private tour, Etna in 4x4 from Taormina
During this naturalistic tour, we will go up the Etna Volcano from sea level to the extinct craters at an altitude of 2000 meters, aboard our comfortable 4x4 vehicles, going from paved roads to short off-road routes, visiting first places not beaten by the classic tourist itineraries of mass and discover unique panoramas enriched by the stories of the guide, ending with a light trekking immersed in an almost lunar landscape.
On the Etna Volcano, Europe's highest active volcano and UNESCO World Heritage Site, we will visit in stages:
- an ancient lava flow
- the Etna forest
- the Valle del Bove
- a lava cave
- the extinct craters at an altitude of 2000/2200 meters
OPTIONAL the ascent to a height of 3000 meters is the cost of the cable car ticket and NOT INCLUDED vehicles.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Pick-up & drop-off at your hotel or meeting point
- Guide Service
What's excluded :
- Cable car ticket and special vehicles for visits up to 3000 meters (optional not mandatory)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Etna, 95030 Catania, Sicily Italy
During this naturalistic tour, we will go up the Etna Volcano from sea level to the extinct craters at 2000 meters, visiting first places not beaten by the classic mass tourist itineraries and discovering unique landscapes enriched by the stories of the guide.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Terminal Interbus Taormina, Piazza Luigi Pirandello, 98039 Taormina ME, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at all hotels / BBs in Taormina, Giardini Naxos and Letojanni. Do not hesitate to contact us to arrange a different meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.