Private Tour from Amsterdam to Bruges, the historical city of Belgium
Spend a day exploring the beautiful Belgian town of Bruges on a small group trip departing from Amsterdam. Take advantage and take a day trip to another country while you're in Holland. This is promised to be a perfect treat to add to you stay! Take in all the best that Bruges has to offer in one trip with this private tour with your personal guide.The tour includes free time to discover the town on your own, and indulge in shopping or have lunch. You can enjoy the famous Belgian gastronomical traditions. Of course don´t forget to taste delicious Belgian chocolate. Belgiums chocolate is known to be the best chocolate in Europe!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: DutchTrips, Amsterdam The Netherlands
This wonderfullly composed 11 hour tour will start in AMSTERDAM, where you’ll be picked up at the NH BARBIZON Palace at 08:00 am
You’ll have an air-conditioned compfortable drive with professional chauffeur and guide, explaining you all you need to know. After the drive into Belgium through the southern part of Holland into the northern part of Belgium, Flanders, you’ll arrive in Bruges near the North Sea.
The medieval center of Bruges is amazingly well-preserved, the historic center is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your visit to Bruges begins with a guided walking tour of this beatiful Medieval center, you’ll see astonishingly decorated buildings, the Saint-Sang Basilica on Place du Bourg, the Beguine Convent, the Gothic City Hall, and the 12th-century Markt Square with its unique bell tower. This canal city is a truly hiddem gem in Europe. You can opt for a brief canal tour and see the well kept historic town from the water. Then in your free time you can explore Bruges on your own. There are great Flemish art museums Don't forget to pick up some tasty Belgian chocolates to nibble on during the coach ride back to Amsterdam. We’ll round off the tour with a freshly brewed beer at one of the most romantic brewery’s in town, and explain you how beer is made.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your hotel or at any location in Amsterdam of your choice.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.