Private Tour From Ocho Rios To Blue Hole & Konoko Falls
The Blue Hole is a secluded area located in the hills of Ocho Rios, Jamaica. It is not commercialized in any way. Everyone who visits The Blue Hole raves about the natural beauty and serenity that surrounds the area.
The Blue Hole features a series of waterfalls that lead into beautiful deep pools. The scenery here is breathtaking. You can hike through the falls, swim through the mineral pools into caves, jump from cliffs, tackle the rope swing and stroll through the forest.
Konoko Falls is nestled in the hills of St. Ann overlooking the resort area of Ocho Rios awaits one of the island’s best kept secrets.
Situated just five minutes away from the centre of Ocho Rios, come and discover the diverse and serene experience that is Konoko Falls. Come and see why the Taino Indians, the island’s original inhabitants chose this location as a settlement site.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee: Konoko Falls- $20 per person
- Entrance fee: Blue Hole - 20 per person
- Entry/Admission - Tour Jamaica Today
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tour Jamaica Today, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Your driver and guide will take you through the small town of Ocho Rios, pass the shopping mall, travel along Milford Road and pass the Ocho Rios High School then go up 750 feet above sea level to your destination. There you will see the beautiful Konoko Falls. Now your tour of the garden begins where you can take pictures of the different flowers and the water falls etc. You will also have the privilege of climbing the waterfalls and take bird’s eye view and pictures of the town of Ocho Rios.
Then up through White River then the residential community of exchange before arriving at the exciting Blue Hole. You will have fun climbing the falls, swimming in different pools, do the Rope jump and going under the caves. You can also take pictures and videos. After this your driver will take you shopping lunch before heading back to your cruise ship or hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Throughout the period of the Corona virus / Covid-19 pandemic the following safety protocols should be followed:
- Driver and Guides will wear personal protective equipment (mask)
- Travellers are required to carry their own mask and wear while on tour. Also carry hand sanitizer / wipes for protection of self and others.
- The vehicle used for transportation will be sanitized before and after each excretion
- Frequent sanitizing procedures will be carried out and additional sanitization stations setup at attractions.
- Social distancing should be maintained during the experience
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Health restrictions Throughout the period of the Corona virus / Covid-19 pandemic the following safety protocols should be followed: Driver and Guides will wear personal protective equipment (mask) Travellers are required to carry their own mask and wear while on tour. Also carry hand sanitizer / wipes for protection of self and others. The vehicle used for transportation will be sanitized before and after each excretion Frequent sanitizing procedures will be carried out and additional sanitization stations setup at attractions. Social distancing should be maintained during the experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.