Private Tour: Full Day Egyptian Museum, Alabaster Mosque, Khan El-Khalili Bazaar
Discover & Explore the very best of Cairo’s ancient history and culture on a full-day, private tour with an experienced guide. Enjoy the personal experience of a private tour as you explore the famous Egyptian Museum. Follow this with a stroll through Khan Al-Khalili Bazaar and a visit to Cairo's most popular Islamic attraction - the Alabaster Mosque.
Housing 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo attracts millions of visitors a year. The highlight for most are the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun. His 6 gold gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the must-see item of the day. Your guide will introduce you to the most important pieces.
Then visit the Alabaster Mosque at the Citadel of Salah el-Din sits atop a limestone hill overlooking Cairo and is the most important mosque in the city.the architectural masterpiece opens its doors to visitors of all faiths.
Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, the famous market in Egypt.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Expert Qualified Egyptologist Tour Guide.
- Transport by Private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottle of Water.
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees(Tickets)
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Entry/Admission - Khan Al-Khalili
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Egyptian Museum in Cairo - one of the most important museums in the world. It contains the world’s largest collection of pharaonic antiquities. We will see the famous Tutankhamun exhibition with the golden mask of the boy king and Royal Mummies.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Mohamed Ali Mosque, or the Alabaster Mosque,is one of the most renowned historical and touristic landmarks in Egypt and one of Egypt's most interesting mosques. It stands proudly on the highest point inside the Citadel of Saladin's courtyard.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Explore the heart of Islamic Cairo, this busy and colorful open-air bazaar is filled with unique and exotic items from spices and perfumes to jewelry and souvenirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from any Hotel in Cairo & Giza not the Hotel at Cairo Airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.