Private Tour Giza Pyramids & Sphinx & Camel ride & Egyptian Museum
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Car
- Professional Driver
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Giza Pyramids Tours
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Pyramids Tours, Cairo Egypt
Around Cairo Your Egyptologist guide will meet you at your Cairo or Giza hotel at 8am in an air-conditioned vehicle Giza Pyramids. Admire the three vast pyramids of the kings and the several smaller pyramids that were tombs of the queens: if you'd like to climb inside the Great Pyramid or see King Khufu's solar boat, your guide can arrange this for an additional charge. Stroll out into the sands and scramble aboard a camel for a 30-minute ride on the famous 'ship of the desert', before discovering the Valley Temple and the iconic Sphinx.
(optional) lunch at a local restaurant with a view of the pyramids.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Egyptian Museum which is Located in Tahrer Square. Inside the garden of the museum, the guide will give you a Brief about the ancient Egyptian history, how it started, where was the first Capital, who is the king who could to make the united between upper and lower Egypt, The first Floor: Your Egyptologist tour guide will explain to you in detail all information about old kingdom, who is the builder of it, when that kingdom started and how was its end . You will meet some of the old kingdom kings and queens, also you will know, how became the scribe very important , Why did the dwarfs become famous in our history. The second Floor: There you will spend longer time enjoying listening to the explanation of your tour guide about the Golden Pharaoh Tutankhamen, also you will know more about the secret of Mummification. also will be interesting to know that, the first paper in the world made in Egypt, than you will have free time to go around and than you will be taking
Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.