Private tour: Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Egyptian Museum &Bazaar with Camel Ride&Lunch
1. A personal tour guide accompanies you all along the way.
2. Private air-conditioned car as your transportation.
3. Visit Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren Mycerinus, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum and Khan El Khalili
4. High-efficiency and professional service ONLY for you without other travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
- Bottled water
- Lunch in restaurant overlooking the pyramids with set menu of grilled chicken/kebab and kofta)
- 30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
At 8:00 morning your guide will pick you up from your hotel, then take you to Giza. You will begin by visiting the great King Cheops pyramids, while listening to your Egyptologist guide. Next, you will be able to enjoy the panoramic view, where you can see all pyramids and enjoy with camel ride.
Then you will head to see the famous Sphinx, explore the valley temple of the king Khafre. Afterwards you will enjoy a local lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egypt. It is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiques which dates back some 5,000 years of art and which is considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, with a representative amount on display, the remainder are in storerooms. The Egyptian Museum is filled with thousands of Pharaonic artifacts including the golden treasures of King Tutankhamen.
Fascinating objects such as jewels, headdresses, alabaster vases, and toys from ancient Egypt are all on display, and many priceless statues and other artifacts can also be seen which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1922s when his tomb was excavated.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Khan Al-Khalili, Cairo Egypt
Afterwards, visit the famous Bazaar of Khan El Khalili to live the oriental atmosphere and the experience of bargaining. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is finished.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.