Private Tour: Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur from Delhi
7-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour with Udaipur from Delhi is specially designed for those tourists who want to learn and see the culture of incredible India. This tour includes a visit to the main major cities of India named
Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur. Accommodation in deluxe hotel in all the cities and a tour with a private vehicle (Car Or Tempo Traveler) as per the package. Private tour guide in each city for more personalized tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- 06-Nights accommodation in 3-star hotels on single, twin or triple sharing basis as per the package
- Morning Breakfast in the hotel
- All transfer and sightseeing by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off Car, driver and fuel cost
- Toll tax, parking and driver allowance
- State tax and fuel charges
- One water bottle per person
- Car Type : for two people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- Car Type : for three to five people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- Car Type : for six to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveler)
- Government Service tax (GST) is included
- Live Licensed Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Meals except breakfast, monument fees, tips and personal expenses
- Laundry, phone calls and anything not specified in the Inclusions
- Day:- 01 - Arriving at Delhi
On day 1, you will be arriving at Delhi, where your tour will begin. Our driver would be there to greet you and take to your designated hotel where you will be staying for the night.
Day:- 02 - Delhi sightseeing
After the breakfast, you will be taken for sightseeing Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Lotus Temple, Raj Ghat, Rashtrapati Bhawan and some local markets of Delhi.
Overnight Stay in New Delhi.
Day:-03 - Moving from Delhi to Agra
After an early morning delicious breakfast, you will be driven to Agra. At you arrival in Agra, you will be transferred to hotel to relax for some time. Afterwards, you will be taken to sightseeing the city where you will visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra Fort, and other places.
Overnight Stay in Agra.
Day:- 04 - From Agra to Jaipur
Next day after an early breakfast, you will be taken to Jaipur city. On the route to Jaipur, there will be a stopover at Fatehpur Sikri, a Mughal city, which was built during the rule of Akbar. After reaching to Jaipur, you will be transferred to your hotel, where you will be able to relax for some time. Later on, you will be taken for sightseeing the city where you will visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Birla Temple, Jantar Mantar, and then you will be free to spend the evening exploring the local markets.
Overnight Stay in Jaipur.
Day:- 05 - From Jaipur to Udaipur
On day 5, after an early breakfast, you will be heading for Pushkar. After early breakfast check out of the hotel and proceed towards Pushkar and from there to Udaipur. At Udaipur, you will be taken to your pre-booked hotel. After relaxing for some time at hotel, you will be visiting the charming Pichola Lake, where you will be able to enjoy the boat ride.
Overnight Stay in Udaipur.
Day:- 06 - Udaipur sightseeing
After an early morning breakfast, you will be taken to visit Jagdish Temple, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Saheliyon-ki-Bari, Monsoon Lake and many other places.
Overnight Stay in Udaipur.
Day:- 07 - From Udaipur to Delhi
After an early breakfast, you will be departing for Delhi. Tour will end there. We hope you would have a wonderful time on this tour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Delhi Airport, Your Hotel in New Delhi Or Gurugram
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday.
- Current Valid Passport is required on the Day of Travelling.
- Mandatory Gala Dinner charges will apply during new years eve & Christmas days at additional cost of INR 3500/- per person from 20th December to 02nd January of every year
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.