Private Tour Guide Service in South Africa
Fifteen years ago, I came to the beautiful city of Johannesburg, South Africa because of work. To be honest, I didn't intend to live here for a long time at first, but as time passed, I gradually became familiar with the city. As well as my understanding of the history of this country, I found that I was deeply attracted to it.
I am a very passionate travel and personal person. In the past few years, apart from work, I have spent most of my time traveling with family or friends. Let ’s explore the different natural landscapes of South Africa, experience different local customs, taste a variety of cuisines with varying styles, and watch those lovely wild animals up close. Each trip has brought me a lot, and also has something to this country. A deeper understanding and understanding.
I love this land, because it can be fashionable and prosperous, it can also be natural and simple, and at the same time it is full of primitive wildness. This feeling is really amazing, people can not extricate themselves, and are deeply attracted! So, I gave up my original major and started my career as a tour guide.
Six years ago, I passed the assessment of the South African Tourism Board and officially became a professional tour guide. I am proud to lead our Chinese to travel to this hot place and experience different styles. I also sincerely invite you to join in the exploration with me In the ranks, I will personally customize your own personal trip according to your requirements, whether it is a natural scenery tour, a food tour, a trade show tour, a cultural tour, or a wildlife exploration tour, as long as you want Anyone who knows can contact me through "Cat Yingtu"! I will serve you sincerely ~
per adult from
1 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certification Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Johannesburg, Johannesburg, Greater Johannesburg, Gauteng
Chinese services, including the development of private travel plans and assistance in hotel reservations
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Placards provide pick up serviceAirports
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.