Private Tour: Half day Athens Sightseeing and Acropolis Museum
Take a private tour of the ancient city of Athens with a personal guide. You will visit the Acropolis, icon of Athens perched on its plateau, and walk to Syntagma Square, the central square of the modern day city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by luxury air conditioned vehicle
- Professional & licensed guide
- Hotel pick up/drop-off service
- Private tour
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis
- Entry/Admission - Acropolis Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panathenaic Stadium, Vassileos Konstantinou Avenue opposite the statue of Myron Discobolus, Athens 116 35 Greece
Following a hotel pick-up, your first stop will be at the Panathinaikos Stadium, cradle of the first modern Olympic games, which took place in 1896.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Pass by the Greek Parliament in the former Royal Palace of Syntagma Square and watch the fanciful Evzoni Guards in their amber tunics. Continue to the stately Zappion Conference Center in the National Gardens of Greece. Proceed pass the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian's Arc and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, guarded by more Evzones. You will pass the handsome Numismatic Museum at Schlieman's House, the Catholic Cathedral, Athens Neoclassical trilogy and finally the Acropolis (view also of Areopagus and theater of Dionysus), where you will visit the monumental marble gates of the Propylaea, the Temples of Athena Nike and Parthenon. See the famous Porch of Maidens at the Erectheion.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Acropolis Museum, Dionysiou Areopagitou 15, Athens 117 42 Greece
Continue with a pleasant short walk past Herodion and Dionysos Theater, in order to visit the daring new Acropolis Museum. Home to a multitude of archaeological finds from the Acropolis, major attractions include votives, artifacts of everyday life, archaic statues, Caryatids and the Parthenon hall with displays from the pediments, the metopes and the frieze.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Athanasiou Diakou 26, Athina 117 43, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off service from/to Athens hotels/apartments/Airbnb.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Our guide and the driver will wear a mask throughout the duration of the tour. Whisper audio devices will be given to all our travelers to keep social distance guidelines. Mini Whispers are sanitized thoroughly both from our staff but also inside the charging cases with UVC lights sanitizer.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.