Private Tour: Half-Day Bali at a Glance
This half-day private tour will take you to visit the local traditional markets, Bali museum, Bali Art Centre and Bajra Sandhi which will be the last stop of the tour. You will learn about Bali's culture from its traditional markets and you will be able to observe the history from traditional artefacts and the collection of prehistory pieces as well as valuable antique paintings.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bali Provincial State Museum (Negeri Propinsi Bali)
- Entry/Admission - Bajra Sandhi Monument
- Entry/Admission - Taman Werdhi Budaya Art Centre
- Entry/Admission - Pasar Badung
- Entry/Admission - Kumbasari Market
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Denpasar is Bali’s provincial capital and boasts two interesting and unique markets, Pasar Badung and Pasar Kumbasari which are both spread out over a four story building and trade different wares from morning to evening.
After the markets, continue to the Bali Museum where you may transfer on a traditional horse chart locally known as Dokar (based on availability), an old fashioned way to discover the growing city of Denpasar. Upon arrival at the museum, observe the traditional artefacts, collection of prehistoric pieces and valuable old paintings.
Built in 1910 by the Dutch and destroyed by Bali’s largest earthquake in 1917, the museum was rebuilt in 1931.
Continue on to the Bali Art Centre, also known as Taman Budaya which is dedicated to the preservation of the Balinese culture. To end this private half day trip, visit the Balinese People Memorial, better known as Bajra Sandhi, which was built to commemorate Balinese heroes who fought against the colonial rule.
Departure Point :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Return Detail :Your Bali accommodation in Kuta, Tuban, Jimbaran, Legian, Seminyak, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Denpasar, Sanur, Jimbaran, Uluwatu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Ubud, Tanah Lot, Canggu and Saba
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.