Private Tour: Half-Day Hue City Discovery by Cyclo
Discover Vietnam's last royal city on this private 4-hour tour of Hue. Zip around the city on a traditional cycle, admire views of Tinh Tam Lake, and explore the UNESCO-listed monuments of Hue's Imperial Center. Hotel pickup, transport, and entrance fees are all included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by private cyclo
- Entry/Admission - The Flag Tower
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Your tour starts with an 8am pickup from your central Hue hotel by your private guide. Hop aboard a traditional cyclo and set out for the first destination of the day - Tinh Tam Lake, one of Hue's most popular beauty spots.
After admiring the scenery and taking plenty of photos, return to the city center and explore Hue's Imperial Center. Marvel at UNESCO-listed monuments such as the Flag Tower, built during Emperor Gia Long's reign in 1807; the Ngo Mon Gate, which leads to the Imperial Palace; the Nine Dynasty Urns; and the Nine Holy Cannons. Along the way, learn more about Hue's fascinating royal history and get the inside scoop on the city from your local guide.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel around midday.
Departure Point :Hotels in central Hue City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.