Private Tour: Half-Day Shanghai Zhujiajiao Water Town Including Boat Ride
This famous ancient water town-Zhujiajiao is often compared to the “Venice of Shanghai”, and it is one of the four famous historical and cultural towns in Shanghai. See for yourself the hustle and bustle of life of the local people living by the canals, which is colorful and interesting as you glide by.
● You are free to choose your departure time in the morning or afternoon with door-to-door private transfer service.
● Take a boat trip to explore the town.
● Visit three must-see sights to learn the history and culture of water town.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Zhujiajiao Water Village, Kezhi Garden，Qing Dynasty Post Office and Fangsheng Bridge.
- Boat ticket.
- English-speaking local guide.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Zhujiajiao Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Your personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhujiajiao Ancient Town, No.36 Meizhou Road, Qingpu District Zhujiajiao Town, Shanghai 201713 China
When you in Zhujiajiao Water Village, you can enjoy the must-see sights--Kezhi Garden，Qing Dynasty Post Office and Fangsheng Bridge. And take a boat to experience local life of water village people.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick-up and drop-off area should be within the middle ring road of Shanghai. For further distance an extra cost might be added for the transfer.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.