Private Tour: Highlights of Cappadocia with Uchisar Castle
Join in on this private tour that covers the highlights of Cappadocia. Visit Pigeon Valley and the castle of Uchisar, where you will get an incredible view of the land. Then, take a trip to the valley of fairy chimneys as well as the valley of imagination, before touring the local pottery factory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your guide and deluxe tour minivan come 9:30am at your hotel. From there, head out to explore all of Cappadocia's highlights. Stop at Pigeon Valley to see pigeon houses on slopes of valleys. After that, climb up the Uçhisar Castle, the highest point in Cappadoica. Obtain panoramic views of the breathtaking scenery as you drink traditional Turkish coffee. Then, head to the Göreme Open Air Museum, awe-inspiring painted churches built by exiled Christians during the Roman era.
Take a break for lunch at restaurant recommended by your guide, where you will taste local dishes. Enjoy a short walk to Zelve Paşabağ where you will find the most interesting fairy chimneys. There, it will be possible to see an authentic example of a Monk's chapel. Next, visit Avanos to observe typical handicrafts such as pottery. At the end of your tour, return to your Göreme accommodations.
Departure Point :Göreme hotels
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.