Private Tour in a Day: Xochimilco, Coyoacan and Frida Kalho Museum.
El paseo en trajinera es verdaderamente increíble , los colores, la naturaleza, el ambiente propio de un paraíso de flores, con la música de MARIACHI. En Coyoacán será una experiencia donde un ambiente provincial en medio, del enorme urbanismo de una metrópoli, ya es un privilegio contar con las características de una provincia con su iglesia y sus golosinas, el mercado y la comida, los enormes árboles, los jardines y los parques. Todavía está viva la bohemia de los intelectuales de la época de principios del siglo XX. La arquitectura del siglo XVI, XVII Y XVII se puede apreciar en las casas. SUPER RECOMENDABLE.
Tendrás tu boleto en la mano para entrar al museo de Frida Kahlo si tener que hacer linea (que es realmente un gran ahorro de tiempo).no tendrás que correr el riesgo de no encontrar boletos disponibles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets Museo Frida
- Guia Bilingüe
- Pickup and Drop off
- Trajinera 1 hora
- Entry/Admission - Canales de Xochimilco
- Entry/Admission - Museo Casa Azul
- Entry/Admission - Museo Diego Rivera Anahuacalli
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canales de Xochimilco, Mexico City 16000 Mexico
Xochimilco represents the reminders of a great civilization that was established in a system of artificial islands connected by a system of hydraulic channels through which we will navigate in a traditional trajinera and through the chinampas enjoying the colorful and local traditions
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: UNAM Biblioteca central, Ciudad Universitaria, Mexico City 04510 Mexico
The university city will allow us to see its immense campus and its buildings that give it an identity that is impossible to confuse with the university stadium framed with a mural by Diego Rivera, its rectory building with a relief mural by David Alfaro Siqueiros and the work Master of the muralist Juan O´gorman captures the history of Mexico and humanity in an immortal and spectacular mosaic mural.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Coyoacan, Coyoacan, Mexico City, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
A walk through the neighborhood of Coyoacan represents a breath within this metropolis, you can feel a provincial atmosphere with its colonial appearance and its particular architecture, its parish and its popular market with its food, churros, typical sweets, snacks and delicious chocolate or coffee hot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Casa Azul, Ignacio Allende 59, Del Carmen, Coyoacán, 04100 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
The house where Frida Kalho was born, lived almost all his life and where he also died, the place today is a museum where you can appreciate all the things that one day he will use as well as some of his most interesting memories and personal things of the artist.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Museo Diego Rivera Anahuacalli, Calle Museo 150, Mexico City 04620 Mexico
This building was the exclusive design of Diego Rivera in collaboration with some artists of the time such as Juan O'Gorman and Dolores Olmedo, built on what was once the volcanic remains of the volcano xitle. The wonderful project of Anahuacalli was born, instead of resting its countless archeological pieces.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.