Private Tour inside Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant
A tour to the heart of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone - the building of ChNPP. Also, you will see the most famous objects (Pripyat and Chernobyl towns, radar DUGA-1, abandoned villages, etc.).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Compulsory insurance
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Dosimeter rent (10USD paid locally if required)
- Airport transfer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dytyatky, Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine, 07220
An official entrance to the Exclusion zone
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chernobyl, Chernobyl, Kiev Oblast
The local administrative center and the rotational settlement for the employees of the Exclusion Zone.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Pryp'yat', Kyiv Oblast, Ukraine
The town populated by 50 thousand people before the evacuation with the hospital receiving the firefighters and NPP workers, badly affected by the accident; a river port; a town hall; Energetic Palace of culture; Ferris wheel in the amusement park which was never open; Prypyat stadium.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- ATTENTION! To make your trip successful, while filling out booking application, kindly write your email address and phone number into the "Special requirements" field, so supplier can provide you with all necessary information and tour-details about the trip and to stay in touch in the case of any emergency.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tours booked within 14 days of departure are unlikely to be confirmed.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- It is obligatory to have your passport with you for each participant (and it should be the one that you specified in the application for the trip! Please check information you have sent to us thoroughly - it is required to send the full name, passport number, date of birth (dd\mm\yyyy) and citizenship per EACH PARTICIPANT. Any mistake in passport data may be a reason not to let you pass passport control at checkpoint successfully)
- Dress code is long sleeves (jacket, shirt), pants(no skirts!), closed comfortable shoes
- The Rules of stay in the Zone prohibit: - eating, drinking and smoking in open air; - touching buildings, trees, plants; - gathering and eating mushrooms, berries, fruit and nuts in forests and gardens of the abandoned settlements - sitting on the ground - putting photo and video cameras, bags, backpacks and other personal belongings on the ground. Persons under alcoholic/drug intoxication are not allowed to take a trip to the Zone.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.