Private Tour Introduction to Batik Heritage Class with Lunch & Insurance
This package is Private tour with English Guide & Driver, all included for ticket entrance for Batik class, Lunch with Indonesian food, Private Car with new models, all customers cover by Insurance, National Monument, Istiqal mosque, Katedral church, Indonesia Souvernir Gift, Mineral water per person.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Profesional Licenced English Guide & Driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- All Ticket for entrance
- Bottled water
- Travel Insurance for all customers
- FREE Souvenir Gift
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Pickup & Drop off at OUTSIDE Jakarta area
- Tipping for Guide & Driver
- Visit: Textile Museum (Museum Tekstil), Jln. KS. Tubun I 4, Jakarta 11420 Indonesia
batik textile production during a guided tour of the Textile Museum in Palmerah. Your private driver shuttles you to the illustrious museum, where you can admire woven Javanese masterpieces and participate in a batik workshop, hand-dyeing a textile to carry home with you.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: National Monument (MONAS), Jl. Silang Monas, Jakarta 10110 Indonesia
The National Monument (Indonesian: Monumen Nasional, abbreviated Monas) is a 132 m (433 ft) tower in the centre of Merdeka Square, Central Jakarta, symbolizing the fight for Indonesia. It is the national monument of the Republic of Indonesia, built to commemorate the struggle for Indonesian independence.
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Istiqlal Mosque, Jl. Taman Wijaya Kusuma, Ps. Baru, Kecamatan Sawah Besar, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10710, Indonesia
Istiqlal Mosque (Indonesian: Masjid Istiqlal, lit. 'Independence Mosque') in Jakarta, Indonesia is the largest mosque in Southeast Asia and the third largest Sunni mosque in term of capacity.This national mosque of Indonesia was built to commemorate Indonesian independence and named "Istiqlal", an Arabic word for "independence".
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Textile Museum (Museum Tekstil), Jln. KS. Tubun I 4, Jakarta 11420 Indonesia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.