Private Tour: Kuala Lumpur Half Day Shopping, Leisure & SPA tour
Enjoy a day out in Kuala Lumpur on this 6-hour private tour. Unwind with a trip to the spa, enjoy a shopping trip to the Central Market, and discover the Kuala Lumpur Tower Sky Box, complete with fascinating views. Join your driver and guide on this relaxing Kuala Lumpur tour with included hotel pickup and drop-off as well as lunch or dinner, depending on your departure preference.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from Kuala Lumpur or Petaling Jaya)
- 1-hour spa visit with massage
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Lunch / Dinner.
- Entrance tickets (K.L Tower)
- Entry/Admission - Menara Kuala Lumpur
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Kuala Lumpur, Jalan Hang Kasturi, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
Bargain and shop for your love one's at Central Market which is one of the most attractive market for visitors with full of amazing handicrafts, souvenirs, Batiks and off course a hygiene food court.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Menara Kuala Lumpur, No. 2 Jalan Punchak Off Jalan P Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur 50250 Malaysia
The KL Tower (aka the Menara Kuala Lumpur) is one of the most iconic sights in Kuala Lumpur and is visible from most parts of the city. It's one of the world’s tallest telecommunications towers, a major tourist destination and a popular venue for special occasions. The tower sits on a hill, making it appear taller than the city's famous Petronas Towers; KL Tower measures 1,381 feet (421 meters) high while the Petronas Towers measures 1,483 feet (452 meters). You will have visit at observation deck and Sky Box of the tour. Best time to go the sunset time and see lights come on across the sprawling city below.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
See magnificent Merdeka Square, a symbol of Malaysian independence and one of the most picturesque squares in the world. Admire architectural masterpieces of modern and colonial era. A 95-metre flagpole, one of the tallest in the world, is located at the southern end of the square.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Petaling Street Market, Jalan Petaling City Centre, 3 Min Walk from Central Market Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 50000 Malaysia
Continue to China Town to enter the site of dozens of restaurants and food stalls tended by Chinese, Indian, Malay and Bangladeshi traders. Watch as they serve up local favorites, such as curry noodles, Hokkien mee (a Fujian noodle dish), ikan bakar .(barbecued fish) and asam laksa (a sour, fish and tamarind-based soup).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us your hotel name to arrange your pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.