Private Tour Luxor West Bank : Valley of the Kings & Hatshepsut Temple
Private guided tour of West Bank attractions from Luxor
expert Egyptology guide on this special private tour
Necropolis of ancient Thebes
Valley of the Kings
Temple of Hatshepsut with free time to explore
Pick-up and drop-off from central Luxor hotels
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- tour guide
- hotel pick up and drop off
- private tour
What's excluded :
- entry fees tickets
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
pick up from your hotel in Luxor hotel .
your guide tells tales about the Valley of the Kings, the mountain-cut royal necropolis of the capital of Thebes that once stood on the site of Luxor. If you have any particular areas of interest, let your guide know.
Soak up views of the rugged mountains and, on arrival, enjoy a brief stop at the valley’s visitor center. Then, explore the inner rock-cut chambers and tunnels. Guides are not permitted to accompany you inside the tombs, but your guide will describe what to look for before you enter.
Walk through colorful, hieroglyph-covered corridors and see painted chambers that once contained the remains of ancient Egypt’s rulers. If you wish, pay an additional cost direct to enter the tomb of King Tutankhamun.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Next, drive to the Temple of Hatshepsut,., Egypt’s first female ruler. Stroll around the courtyards and terraces, and admire the statues and hieroglyphics that adorn them.
Then, stop for photos at the Colossi of Memnon: two towering statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep II back to hotel
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All luxor hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.