Private Tour: Miami Nighttime Sightseeing
See Miami’s dazzling nighttime cityscape and bustling night life during this 3-hour private night tour. Our professional guide will take you through Miami after dark to view historical landmarks in Biscayne Bay, the Art Deco buildings of South Beach, mansions and celebrity-laden islands, and some of the city's tallest skyscrapers. We will even let you customize the tour if there are specific places you would like to go or see. All you have to do is ask your guide! Our night tour is a really fun way to spend an evening in Miami!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel, airport, and Port pickup and drop-off (local only)
- Bottled water
- Private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - South Beach
- Entry/Admission - Rickenbacker Causeway Beach
- Entry/Admission - Historic Virginia Key Beach Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Looking for something fun to do at night with your friends or family? Book this tour! Miami is gorgeous after dark and the best time to people watch is when the sun goes down and the “interesting” people come out to play! We offer Miami’s only night tour and it is completely private. This 3 hour tour begins in the Art Deco District of the world famous South Beach and takes you across the historic Venetian Causeway through some of the 32 man made islands that dot Biscayne Bay. The causeway offers an incredible view of MIami Downtown skyline and the Port of Miami. Once on the mainland, we take you through downtown Miami, past the Performing Arts Center, the American Airlines Arena, Bayfront Park and the Miami Tower. Our tour then takes you down beautiful Brickell Avenue. Brickell Avenue looks like a canyon of lights with shimmering glass high rises and ultra modern skyscrapers. The buildings on Brickell Avenue demonstrate how the condo “boom” changed the Miami skyline forever. Next up is Key Biscayne and the drive over the Rickenbacker Causeway. Key Biscayne is one Miami’s crown jewels and The Rickenbacker Causeway offers some of the best views of a city skyline anywhere in the world. South Miami Avenue is up next, and it is one of the prettiest and most uniquely situated residential streets in all of Miami. South Miami Avenue leads you into Mary Brickell Village, one of the trendiest places in town. Lastly, the tour takes you back to South Beach via the MacArthur Causeway. On this causeway you will see some of Miami’s finest waterfront mansions on Star and Palm Island, and get an up close look at the enormous cruise ships at the Port of Miami. Our night tour is a great way to spend an evening out on the town.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport and cruise ship port pickups may require special arrangements, please contact us upon booking.Airports
- Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, 100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Miami Intl Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
- Port Miami, 1015 N America Way #2, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour can be customized
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.