Private Tour: Minsk - Mir Castle - Minsk
Round trip transfer from your hotel or any address in Minsk to Mir Castle. Duration of a tour is about 3,5-4 hours.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
Transfer to Mir Castle, waiting time and return transfer to Minsk
A bottle of clean water for each passenger.
Free Wi-Fi in the car.
Our company has a good reputation and lots of positive reviews with 5-star rating on TripAdvisor and Google. It is enough to read reviews from our customers to understand how we are proud of the quality of our services.
PLEASE NOTE, that there will not be any tour guide. The driver will help you to buy entrance tickets and audio guide and will be waiting for you during your tour. Entrance tickets also not included in total price. If you travel with kids please let us know if you will need baby seats.
Individual approach and unique service guaranteed!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to Mir Castle (€6 adults; €3 students; children under 7 years free of charge)
- Audio guide (€1.5)
- Visit: Mir Castle, Krasnoarmeyskaya 2, Mir 231444 Belarus
3.5-4 hours trip visiting amazing medieval Mir Castle. The five-tower castle built in Belarusian Gothic style rises above the quiet and cozy village of Mir. Here you can walk around the charming park, look into the family chapel-tomb, go down to the unique medieval prison in Belarus, wander through the castle towers and battle galleries.
In addition to the castle, there is an opportunity to visit the center of Mir village - a picturesque market square. Here you will see old buildings of the square, the Holy Trinity Church of the 16th century, the Church of Sts. Nicholas of the 16th century.
Departure Point :Mir Castle, Krasnoarmeyskaya 2, Mir 231444 Belarus
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel or any other address in Minsk.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.