Private Tour: Mont Blanc and Chamonix from Geneva Including Lunch
Take a breathtaking journey through the French Alps on this private day trip from Geneva to Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Europe, and Chamonix, the most famous resort in France. Travel across the Switzerland-France border and ride a cable car to the summit of Aiguille du Midi for an incredible Alpine panorama — the views will take your breath away. Savor a gourmet meal with wine Monden & Creative Cuisine restaurant in Chamonix, at the base of towering Mont Blanc, and then take a scenic ride on the famous Montenvers Railway.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private driver
- Transport by private vehicle
- Cable car ride (not available from November 4 to December 20)
- Gourmet 3-course lunch with wine
- Montenvers Railway train ride to mer de glace
- Professional guide
- Skip the line tickets
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Montenvers - Mer de Glace Train
- Entry/Admission - Aiguille du Midi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montenvers - Mer de Glace Train, 35 Place de la Mer de Glace Mont Blanc, 74400, Chamonix France
Board the charming red cog railway up to Montenvers, you’ll enjoy fabulous views of Mer de Glace. This magnificent glacier is 4 miles (7km) long and averages just under a mile wide. Surrounded by the impressive summits of Les Drus, Les Grandes Jorasses and Les Grands Charmoz, The Montenvers site is a natural living witness of climate change of our era.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: 100 Place de l Aiguille du Midi Mont Blanc, 74400, Chamonix France
Ride up the cable car and discover a spectacular panoramic view of the Chamonix Valley and the French, Swiss and Italian Alps at 3842m ! On a clear day, you may even see the Mattherhorn, the famous Swiss peak and icon of Switzerland – it’s even found on packages of delicious Toblerone chocolate. If it’s open, you can try the unique adventure: "Step into the Void" BREATHTAKING!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mont Blanc, Chamonix France
Chamonix is a picturesque town and the most famous mountain resort in France; from everywhere in the city if you look at the sky …you will see It – The roof of Europe – The Majestic Mont-Blanc. Enjoy the bus ride to the third natural mountain spot most visited in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Geneva Airport, Route de l'Aeroport 21, Le Grand Saconnex, Geneva 1215 Switzerland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Please note that the official currency of France is the euro; Swiss francs are unlikely to be accepted in Chamonix
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel, as you will be traveling from Geneva (Switzerland) to Chamonix (France)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.