Private Tour: Montenegro (Kotor, Perast, Tivat) with luxury car
After we pick up our guests with a new and luxury, air-condicioned Mercedes Benz vehicle, we start a beautiful panoramic drive to Montenegro. Our first stop is in Perast, where guests can also get a boat to go to Lady of the Rocks. After that we are heading to beautiful medival city of Kotor where guest have free time (guests can decide how much time the want to spend in Kotor) where you can explore old city of Kotor. After that is luch (suggestion of a driver is possible if needed). Third stop is in Tivat, where guests can explore the most luxurious port in Montenegro that is called “Porto Montenegro”.
Of course, this is a private tour so wishes and demands of the guests are acceptable if you want to change the itinerer on the way.
On the way back, you can tell the driver where you want to be dropped off.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
Old city of Kotor with the Romanesque Cathedral of St. Tryphun encircled by walls and fortresses inculded on the UNESCO´s World Heritage List.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Sightseeng tour of Perast where we suggest you to take a boat that can take you to Lady of the Rocks
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Porto Montenegro, Tivat Bay, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
Explore the most luxurious port in Adritic Sea “Porto Montenegro”.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers anywhere in Dubrovnik.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.